PASADENA, Calif., July 16, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Green Dot Corporation (NYSE:GDOT) today announced that it will host a conference call to discuss second quarter 2013 financial results on Tuesday, July 30, 2013 at 5:00pm ET. Hosting the call will be CEO Steve Streit and CFO John Keatley. A press release with second quarter 2013 financial results will be issued after the market closes that same day.
The conference call can be accessed live over the phone by dialing (877) 300-8521, or for international callers (412) 317-6026. A replay will be available approximately two hours after the call concludes and can be accessed by dialing (877) 870-5176, or for international callers (858) 384-5517, and entering the conference ID 10031326. The replay will be available through Tuesday, August 6, 2013. The call will be webcast live from the Company's investor relations website at http://ir.greendot.com/ .
About Green DotGreen Dot Corporation is a publicly traded bank holding company with a mission to reinvent personal banking for the masses. Its products and brands include Green Dot brand reloadable prepaid debit cards, the Green Dot Reload Network, the Green Dot MoneyPak and GoBank. The Company's prepaid products and services are available in more than 60,000 retail stores nationwide and online at Greendot.com. GoBank is available online at GoBank.com and via the Apple App Store and Google Play, and additional distribution locations. The company is headquartered in Pasadena, Calif. with technology offices in Mountain View, Calif. and Westlake Village, Calif. and its bank subsidiary, Green Dot Bank, located in Provo, Utah.
CONTACT: Investor Relations Christopher Mammone, (626) 765-2427 Media Relations Liz Brady DiTrapano, (646) 277-1226
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV