Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: IBKR) an automated global electronic broker and market maker, today reported diluted earnings per share on a comprehensive basis of $0.14 for the quarter ended June 30, 2013, compared to diluted earnings per share on a comprehensive basis of $0.09 for the same period in 2012.
On a non-comprehensive basis, which excludes the effect of changes in the U.S. dollar value of the Company’s non-U.S. subsidiaries, the Company reported diluted earnings per share on net income of $0.21 for the quarter ended June 30, 2013, compared to diluted earnings per share of $0.17 for the same period in 2012.
Net revenues were $284 million and income before income taxes was $134 million for this quarter, compared to net revenues of $261 million and income before income taxes of $109 million for the same period in 2012.
The Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.10 per share. This dividend is payable on September 13, 2013 to shareholders of record as of August 30, 2013.Business Highlights
- 47% pretax profit margin for this quarter.
- 58% Electronic Brokerage pretax profit margin for this quarter.
- Customer equity grew 31% from the year-ago quarter to $37.4 billion and customer debits increased by 32%, to $11.2 billion.
- Customer accounts grew 12% from the year-ago quarter to 224 thousand.
- Cleared DARTs increased 16% from the year-ago quarter to 463 thousand.
- Brokerage segment equity surpassed $2.3 billion. Total equity was $4.9 billion.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV