Liquidmetal® Technologies, Inc. (LTI) (OTCQB: LQMT) the leading developer of amorphous alloys and composites, has signed a Manufacturers' Representation Agreement with TM&S, LLC, also known as Technical Marketing and Sales. TM&S specializes in sales of Powder Metal and MIM (Metal Injection Molding) parts. “TM&S is a trusted advisor for established customers that procure Powder Metal and MIM parts, who often find Liquidmetal provides significant performance or cost advantages,” says Bruce Bromage, EVP of Business Development and Operations.
“Liquidmetal technology fills a critical gap for design engineers and sourcing professionals that need high precision parts in volume, and especially for those applications that require high quality surface finish or strength. I am pleased to be able to offer this exciting technology to my customers,” remarked Derek Rasmussen, President of TM&S.
From their offices located in Minneapolis, MN, TM&S works directly with design engineers and purchasing agents across the globe. TM&S provides technical and cost solutions utilizing Powder Metal, MIM and Liquidmetal manufacturing technologies. For more information please go to http://www.technicalmarketingandsales.com.About Liquidmetal Technologies Rancho Santa Margarita, California-based Liquidmetal Technologies, Inc. is the leading developer of bulk alloys and composites that utilize the performance advantages offered by amorphous alloy technology. Amorphous alloys are unique materials that are distinguished by their ability to retain a random structure when they solidify, in contrast to the crystalline atomic structure that forms in ordinary metals and alloys. Liquidmetal Technologies is the first company to produce amorphous alloys in commercially viable bulk form, enabling significant improvements in products across a wide array of industries. For more information, go to www.liquidmetal.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV