3. As of noon trading, Aetna ( AET) is down $1.05 (-1.6%) to $62.47 on average volume. Thus far, 1.7 million shares of Aetna exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $62.25-$63.65 after having opened the day at $63.52 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $63.52. Aetna Inc. operates as a diversified health care benefits company in the United States. The company operates in three segments: Health Care, Group Insurance, and Large Case Pensions. Aetna has a market cap of $20.7 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are up 37.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Aetna a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Aetna as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, revenue growth, attractive valuation levels, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Aetna Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts