1. As of noon trading, SunPower Corporation ( SPWR) is down $1.07 (-4.0%) to $25.92 on average volume. Thus far, 3.4 million shares of SunPower Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $25.45-$27.26 after having opened the day at $26.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.99. SunPower Corporation, an integrated solar products and solutions company, designs, manufactures, and delivers solar electric systems for residential, commercial, and utility-scale power plant customers worldwide. SunPower Corporation has a market cap of $3.1 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 361.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate SunPower Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates SunPower Corporation as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance and impressive record of earnings per share growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's profit margins have been poor overall. Get the full SunPower Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the electronics industry could consider iShares Dow Jones US Technology ( IYW) while those bearish on the electronics industry could consider ProShares Ultra Short Semiconductor ( SSG).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts