4. As of noon trading, Maxim Integrated Products ( MXIM) is down $0.29 (-1.0%) to $28.99 on light volume. Thus far, 1.0 million shares of Maxim Integrated Products exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $28.87-$29.39 after having opened the day at $29.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.28. Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. engages in designing, developing, manufacturing, and marketing various linear and mixed-signal integrated circuits worldwide. The company also provides various high-frequency process technologies and capabilities for use in custom designs. Maxim Integrated Products has a market cap of $8.3 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are down 3.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Maxim Integrated Products a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Maxim Integrated Products as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and increase in net income. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Maxim Integrated Products Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts