1. As of noon trading, Tesla Motors ( TSLA) is down $12.14 (-9.5%) to $115.12 on heavy volume. Thus far, 15.8 million shares of Tesla Motors exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $114.61-$126.32 after having opened the day at $126.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $127.26. Tesla Motors, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and sells electric vehicles and electric vehicle powertrain components. Tesla Motors has a market cap of $15.0 billion and is part of the automotive industry. Shares are up 283.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Tesla Motors a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Tesla Motors as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance and increase in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including generally higher debt management risk and poor profit margins. Get the full Tesla Motors Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the consumer goods sector could consider iShares Dow Jones US Cons Goods ( IYK) while those bearish on the consumer goods sector could consider ProShares Ultra Sht Consumer Goods ( SZK).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts