4. As of noon trading, Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev ( ABV) is down $0.89 (-2.4%) to $36.49 on light volume. Thus far, 677,642 shares of Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $36.39-$37.36 after having opened the day at $37.36 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.38. Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev produces, distributes, and sells beer, draft beer, soft drinks, other non-alcoholic beverages, malt, and food in the Americas. It provides carbonated soft drinks, bottled water, isotonic beverages, energy drinks, and ready-to-drink teas. Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev has a market cap of $114.0 billion and is part of the food & beverage industry. Shares are down 13.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value. Get the full Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts