4. As of noon trading, F5 Networks ( FFIV) is down $1.21 (-1.5%) to $80.20 on average volume. Thus far, 949,750 shares of F5 Networks exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $79.80-$82.00 after having opened the day at $81.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $81.41. F5 Networks, Inc. provides application delivery networking technology that secures and optimizes the delivery of network-based applications, and the security, performance, and availability of servers and other network resources. F5 Networks has a market cap of $6.3 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are down 17.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 14 analysts that rate F5 Networks a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 13 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates F5 Networks as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, premium valuation and weak operating cash flow. Get the full F5 Networks Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts