4. As of noon trading, Silver Wheaton Corporation ( SLW) is up $0.80 (3.9%) to $21.36 on average volume. Thus far, 2.7 million shares of Silver Wheaton Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $20.74-$21.48 after having opened the day at $20.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.56. Silver Wheaton Corp., together with its subsidiaries, operates as silver and gold streaming company worldwide. The company has 20 long-term purchase agreements associated with silver and gold relating to 23 mining assets. Silver Wheaton Corporation has a market cap of $7.3 billion and is part of the metals & mining industry. Shares are down 43.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 14 analysts that rate Silver Wheaton Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Silver Wheaton Corporation as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the stock has had a generally disappointing performance in the past year. Get the full Silver Wheaton Corporation Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts