DALLAS, July 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Securities lawyers at Deans & Lyons announced potential shareholder claims against the board of Steinway Musical Instruments (NYSE: LVB) in connection with a buyout for $35.00 per share. Concerned investors are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-819-8033 or email@example.com about their rights and remedies, at no cost.
"Although the buyout price is 45% above the 52 week trading price for the company, our proposed shareholder lawsuit seeks more money and information for stockholders of the company, to ensure all important information is disclosed and the highest price reasonably available is paid," said Hamilton Lindley.
Due to the significant experience Deans & Lyons has representing shareholders in securities lawsuits nationwide, LVB stockholders, or anyone with knowledge about this acquisition should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-819-8033 with questions or concerns.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV