- A main screen with a new, easy-to-read and -search guide and interface that enables fast, one-click access to a variety of video content and allows customers to access a host of information about the programs they’re watching and related programming;
- The ability to search TV listings, DVR recordings, and Xfinity On Demand for content simultaneously;
- Weather, sports and real-time traffic apps, all specially designed and scaled for use on a TV screen (X1 DVR boxes also include Pandora and Facebook apps);
- An enhanced remote control for the X1 DVR box that’s highly responsive and does not have to be pointed straight at the box to work; and
- The ability to display the highest resolution supported by many new TVs, 1080P at 60 frames per second.
Comcast Launches New X1 Video Platform In Nashville And Knoxville
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.