Chase today announced good news for iPad users: It has customized the popular Chase My New Home SM app for the Apple tablet – and added features to make it even better.
More than 250,000 house hunters have downloaded the innovative Chase My New Home app to their smartphones since it debuted last fall. It’s the only app on the market that guides users through the home-buying process from start to finish.
“As more consumers feel better about the U.S. economy, they are relying on Chase My New Home to help them find and finance their next home,” said Lisa Foradori, head of marketing and product at Chase Mortgage. “Our app gives them the tools to make smart decisions.”
My New Home’s repertoire of tools –from searching home listings by ZIP code to calculating monthly payments– provide real-time help at each step of the home-buying process.Consumers can:
- search and rate homes using their own criteria
- record notes
- take photos and videos of the houses
- calculate payments and
- access more than 4,000 local Chase mortgage bankers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV