Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. (“Acadia” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: ACHC) today announced that it will release its second quarter 2013 earnings on Tuesday, July 30, 2013 after the market closes. Acadia will conduct a conference call with institutional investors and analysts at 9:00 a.m. ET on Wednesday, July 31, 2013. Additionally, a live broadcast of the earnings conference call will be available at www.acadiahealthcare.com in the “Investors” section of the website or at www.earnings.com. The webcast of the conference call will be available through August 14, 2013.
Acadia is a provider of inpatient behavioral healthcare services. Acadia operates a network of 46 behavioral healthcare facilities with approximately 3,700 licensed beds in 21 states and Puerto Rico. Acadia provides psychiatric and chemical dependency services to its patients in a variety of settings, including inpatient psychiatric hospitals, residential treatment centers, outpatient clinics and therapeutic school-based programs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV