CALGARY, July 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Canadian Pacific (TSX:CP)(NYSE:CP) today announced veteran railroader Tony Marquis has joined the railroad as its new Vice-President Operations Eastern Region with accountability for its Eastern Canada and the Northeast U.S. operations. "Tony is a leading railroader and will add to our considerable operations bench strength. He is passionate about our business and brings a strong service focus backed by years of Class 1 experience," said President and Chief Operating Officer Keith Creel.
After spending 25 years with Canadian National Railway Company in various operating positions, Tony Marquis became owner and President of Strategic Training Simulators Inc. (STSI) designing, building, and installing locomotive simulators. Most recently he successfully completed a corporate turn-around at Colombia-based coal railroad, Fenoco S.A. while serving as president and chief executive officer.
Marquis will join the senior operations leadership team, which includes Robert Johnson, Vice-President Operations Southern Region and Guido De Ciccio, Senior Vice-President Operations Western Region. All three will report directly to Creel.
About Canadian Pacific Canadian Pacific (TSX:CP)(NYSE:CP) is a transcontinental railway in Canada and the United States with direct links to eight major ports, including Vancouver and Montreal, providing North American customers a competitive rail service with access to key markets in every corner of the globe. CP is a low-cost provider that is growing with its customers, offering a suite of freight transportation services, logistics solutions and supply chain expertise. Visit cpr.ca to see the rail advantages of Canadian Pacific.SOURCE Canadian Pacific
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV