- Enjoining Vivus and its representatives from taking any actions to solicit proxies or votes for the Annual Meeting;
- Directing that the inspector of elections immediately certify the results of the election of directors based upon the votes present and prepared to be voted at the noticed July 15 Annual Meeting; and
- Enjoining the incumbent directors of Vivus from taking any actions as directors of the Company, including any further actions in connection with the Annual Meeting.
First Manhattan Asks Delaware Court To Certify Results Of Vivus’ Annual Meeting
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.