Ball State University students are mastering business communications software created by Indianapolis-based Interactive Intelligence Group Inc. (Nasdaq: ININ) that should enhance their skill sets for jobs in today’s global economy.
Graduate students enrolled in the first Interaction Center Certified Associate (ICCA) training program are learning how to manage the Interactive Intelligence all-in-one IP communications software suite, Customer Interaction Center ™ (CIC). CIC is used by more than 5,000 companies worldwide to enhance their customers’ service experience.
The university is offering the newly developed program through its Center for Information and Communication Sciences (CICS) as part of its Advanced Networking – Unified Communications course. Interactive Intelligence is providing both the software and hardware for the program’s lab environment.
The program includes theoretical and hands-on lab courses that teach students aspects of managing, administering and using CIC, including the following:
- Creating users, roles and workgroups.
- Creating automated attendant menus and queues.
- Configuring stations and running reports.
- Performing SIP troubleshooting.
- Using CIC’s supervisory and client applications.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts