First Republic Bank (San Francisco CA Reaches New 52-Week High (FRC)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- First Republic Bank (San Francisco CA (NYSE:FRC) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $40.34, above its previous 52-week high of $40.34 with 18,602 shares traded as of 9:36 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.2 million shares over the past 30 days. First Republic Bank (San Francisco CA has a market cap of $5.26 billion and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are up 22.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. First Republic Bank, together with its subsidiaries, provides personalized, relationship-based preferred banking, business banking, real estate lending, trust, and wealth management services to clients in metropolitan areas of the United States.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV