FORT WORTH, Texas, July 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Students who visit the University Co-op at the University of Texas at Austin can now browse and buy top consumer electronics products and desired brands available in a new RadioShack-branded section of the college store.
The new shop-in-shop retail space at the University Co-op, which opened on Friday, is just the first college store location that RadioShack plans to open 2013, with additional college bookstores, stretching from New York to San Diego, to be added to the roster throughout the fall. This is a part of the five-year agreement announced earlier this year with NACSCORP, a subsidiary of the National Association of College Stores, to offer an assortment of popular consumer electronics and accessories to the nearly 4,000 college store customers NACSCORP currently serves.
The college bookstore program is part of RadioShack's expansion into non-traditional channels through brand extension and partnership. The college market is key to engaging a new and informed consumer looking for the latest in innovation.Top Tech at UT Students' FingertipsRadioShack's retail space within the store consists of a 12-foot section of wall located on the first floor of the University Co-op. It is a one-stop, simple-to-shop spot for students to find the technology they need to keep their lives powered-up, protected and connected. Whether it's Beats by Dr. Dre or headphones to block out the noise so they can focus on their studies, or an AUVIO Bluetooth speaker that can make any party portable, students can now find brand name and RadioShack's own exclusive private brand products and accessories in the University Co-op, a convenient location they likely pass by several times a day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV