CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) today announced the latest release of CA Nimsoft Service Desk (NSD), the transformational, SaaS-based ITSM solution that empowers organizations to respond more quickly and cost-efficiently than ever to the relentlessly growing demands of business users.
This latest release facilitates the kind of true IT transformation customers need to achieve as part of their broader quest for IT-enabled business agility through three key new capabilities:
- Self-service/cloud automation. With CA NSD, IT organizations can quickly and easily implement Web services that automatically trigger activation, de-activation and/or modification of resources such as compute capacity or applications running in the enterprise data center or in the public cloud based on appropriate policies and approvals. This reduces operational cost and accelerates fulfillment of requests from the business by eliminating the need for manual action by IT staff.
- Easy integration with complementary solutions. New Web services capabilities in CA NSD can dramatically simplify integration with other potential components of an enterprise ITSM environment—such as other third-party service desks including Cisco Smarts and SAP Solution Manager and enterprise solutions such as and CA LISA® Release Automation. Advanced “click and go” integration enables IT organizations to build and evolve end-to-end service management processes directly through the administrator interface. This helps ensure fulfillment of business requirements and support execution of ITIL best practices.
- Enhanced mobility. CA NSD delivers a progressive mobile experience that empowers consumers of IT services to create incidents, manage tickets, monitor approvals and view critical service communications information anytime or anywhere from any device. This rich mobile functionality includes geographic location and the ability to leverage native phone capabilities such as GPS and the camera, and optimizes responsiveness to end-user needs.
DecisionOne Corporation, an MSP leader with clients ranging from United Airlines to the U.S. Department of Defense, selected CA NSD as its strategic service desk platform after an extensive evaluation of competing products, including ServiceNow, Astea and Sapphire.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV