- Self-service/cloud automation. With CA NSD, IT organizations can quickly and easily implement Web services that automatically trigger activation, de-activation and/or modification of resources such as compute capacity or applications running in the enterprise data center or in the public cloud based on appropriate policies and approvals. This reduces operational cost and accelerates fulfillment of requests from the business by eliminating the need for manual action by IT staff.
- Easy integration with complementary solutions. New Web services capabilities in CA NSD can dramatically simplify integration with other potential components of an enterprise ITSM environment—such as other third-party service desks including Cisco Smarts and SAP Solution Manager and enterprise solutions such as and CA LISA® Release Automation. Advanced “click and go” integration enables IT organizations to build and evolve end-to-end service management processes directly through the administrator interface. This helps ensure fulfillment of business requirements and support execution of ITIL best practices.
- Enhanced mobility. CA NSD delivers a progressive mobile experience that empowers consumers of IT services to create incidents, manage tickets, monitor approvals and view critical service communications information anytime or anywhere from any device. This rich mobile functionality includes geographic location and the ability to leverage native phone capabilities such as GPS and the camera, and optimizes responsiveness to end-user needs.
CA Nimsoft Service Desk Facilitates True IT Transformation With Self-Service/Cloud Automation, Easy Integration And Mobility
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts