Dell Recognized With Seven 2013 Microsoft Partner Of The Year Awards
The Worldwide Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards recognize Microsoft partners that have developed and delivered exceptional Microsoft-based solutions during the past year. Awards were presented in 44 categories, with winners chosen from a set of more than 3,000 entrants from 106 countries. The award finalists and winners were selected from nominations based on their commitment to customers, their solutions’ market impact and exemplary use of Microsoft technologies.
“We are delighted to present Dell with The Microsoft YouthSpark Citizenship Partner of the Year Award,” said Lori Harnick, general manager, Citizenship and Public Affairs, Microsoft. “The Youth Learning initiatives have brought critical skills to more than three million school-aged children around the world, enabling them to learn and achieve life goals despite their lack of access to proper schools, teachers, and technology. Dell’s unwavering commitment to improving the lives of the next generation is one we share at Microsoft.”
“We are honored to recognize Dell Software, Inc. as this year’s Office/SharePoint App Developer Partner of the Year,” said Kirk Gregersen, general manager, Microsoft Office Division. “Their development of Dell Social Hub, which enables users to view and respond to multiple social media sources within a single SharePoint interface, is a great example of what is possible with the new Cloud App Model.”About DELL Dell Inc. (NASDAQ: DELL) listens to customers and delivers innovative technology and services that give them the power to do more. Dell Services develops and delivers a comprehensive suite of services and solutions in applications, business process, consulting, infrastructure and support to help customers succeed. Learn more at www.dell.com. Dell is a trademark of Dell Inc. Dell disclaims any proprietary interest in the marks and names of others.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV