Dell announced today it earned seven Microsoft Partner of the Year awards at the 2013 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) in Houston, and was a finalist in two additional areas. The company was honored for demonstrating excellence in innovation and implementation of global customer solutions based on Microsoft technologies during the past year.
“We are pleased to recognize Dell as a 2013 Partner Award winner,” said Jon Roskill, corporate vice president, Worldwide Partner Group, Microsoft Corp. “Dell has delivered exceptional value to our mutual customers and is a shining example of the excellence we see in our best Microsoft partners.”
In the field of corporate responsibility, Dell won the 2013 Worldwide Microsoft YouthSpark Citizenship Partner of the Year Award for Dell’s strong employee engagement to support digital literacy and critical skills development for young people through the use of unique technology solutions. Dell Software was named Worldwide Partner of the Year in the Office/SharePoint App Developer category. This distinction recognizes Dell’s award-winning Social Hub app, a free tool available on the Microsoft SharePoint App Store that enables users to view Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and RSS feeds within a single SharePoint site.
Dell Services received five Partner of the Year awards, including:
- In the U.S. market, Dell Services received two country-wide awards: U.S. Windows Partner of the Year for their partnership across the entire U.S. Windows business (hardware, software and services) and, for the second consecutive year, the U.S. Windows Deployment Partner of the Year award. Dell’s patented methodology and decades of experience deploying Windows systems around the world helps customers achieve a fast, secure, and affordable transformation to Microsoft’s new modern operating systems.
- Dell received the Enterprise Alliance Partner of the Year awards in the West, Central and East regions for its “best in class” characteristics in marketing, ROI, customer satisfaction and loyalty. This is Dell’s second consecutive year to win the award in all three U.S. regions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV