DALLAS, July 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Securities lawyers at Deans & Lyons announced a class action against LINN Energy, LLC (NASDAQ: LINE). Concerned LINE investors who purchased between February 25, 2010 and July 3, 2013 are encouraged to contact securities attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-819-8033 or firstname.lastname@example.org about their rights and remedies.
"LINN Energy is accused of fraudulently overstating its available cash to unitholders by improper accounting for its hedging strategy," said Hamilton Lindley. "When the truth about the company's financial condition was revealed, LINN units declined by 31% over two days. LINN unitholders have until September 7, 2013 to move for lead plaintiff."
Deans & Lyons has significant experience representing shareholders in securities lawsuits nationwide with no cost to clients. LINE stockholders—or anyone with knowledge about the situation LINN Energy LLC—should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at email@example.com or 877-819-8033 with questions or concerns.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV