DALLAS, July 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Deans & Lyons securities lawyers are investigating shareholder claims against the board of Leap Wireless International Inc. (NYSE: LEAP) due to AT&T's buyout for $15 per share in cash, a price far below value according to multiple indicators. Concerned LEAP investors are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-819-8033 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss available options.
"Concerns in this merger involve whether LEAP directors maximized shareholder value and properly examined all alternatives," said securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley. "Our potential shareholder lawsuit will seek the highest reasonable price for stock and ensure that all relevant information is disclosed."
Deans & Lyons has significant experience representing shareholders in securities lawsuits nationwide. LEAP stockholders, or anyone with knowledge about this acquisition, should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at email@example.com or 877-819-8033 with questions or concerns.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV