DALLAS, July 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Securities lawyers at Deans & Lyons announced potential shareholder claims against the board of Steinway Musical Instruments (NYSE: LVB) in connection with a buyout for $35.00 per share. Concerned LVB investors are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-819-8033 or email@example.com about their rights and remedies, at no cost.
"This buyout appears to undervalue Steinway because Kohlberg's offer price is 45% below the 52 week trading price for the company," said shareholder-rights lawyer Hamilton Lindley. "Our proposed shareholder lawsuit seeks more money and information for stockholders of the company, to ensure all important information is disclosed and the highest price reasonably available is paid."
Due to the significant experience Deans & Lyons has representing shareholders in securities lawsuits nationwide, LVB stockholders, or anyone with knowledge about this acquisition should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-819-8033 with questions or concerns.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV