WALLDORF, Germany, July 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SAP NEWSBYTE -- SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) today announced the latest release of the SAP® BusinessObjects™ Mobile mobile app. Now available on the iTunes store, the mobile app brings together multiple business intelligence (BI) and analytic applications from SAP into a single app, offering customers the flexibility and freedom to do business better on-the-go. The new 5.0 release puts the power of mobile analytics from SAP in one place, enabling users to easily interact with reports and dashboards and enjoy self-service discovery and exploration.
As organizations shift from a predominantly PC-based workforce to mobile, they cannot afford to have employees disconnected from the enterprise when critical decisions need to be made. When information is difficult to access outside the office or not available in real time, organizations are forced to answer business questions with old data or none at all. The new release of SAP BusinessObjects Mobile, built on SAP® Mobile Platform, now enables users to collaborate using the SAP® Jam social software platform, do voice command as a form of annotation and ask any question and get answers with "Exploration Views" on their iOS device.
"SAP BusinessObjects Mobile has enabled Kimberly-Clark to build a portfolio of mobile BI applications that provide key decision-makers with access to analytics and powerful insights anywhere, anytime," said Brian Marier, BI architect, Kimberly-Clark Corporation. "Over the past several months SAP has delivered rapid innovation in mobile BI enablement, consistently introducing new BI content types, features and user experience improvements to the product. The latest version of SAP BusinessObjects Mobile is another major milestone in that journey."Key updates to the 5.0 release of SAP BusinessObjects Mobile include:
- Access to multiple sources of analytic content with one application that includes SAP® BusinessObjects™ Web Intelligence® software, SAP BusinesObjects Explorer® software, SAP® BusinessObjects™ Design Studio, SAP® Crystal Reports® software, SAP® BusinessObjects™ Dashboards software, the SAP® EPM Unwired mobile app and the SAP Lumira™ Cloud platform
- Social integration with SAP Jam as the default collaboration tool as well as support for the SAP® StreamWork™ application
- Simplified experience through a new home screen and toolbar, improved navigation, the ability to do voice commands for annotation and native functionality for iPhone and iPad
- Customized appearance and function of SAP BusinessObjects Mobile, including the ability to integrate with third-party security and SAP Mobile Platform
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts