TORONTO, July 16, 2013 /CNW/ - Aldridge Minerals Inc. (TSX Venture: AGM) ("Aldridge" or the "Company") announced today that Mario Caron, President and CEO has resigned his position effective July 31, 2013. Mr. Caron has also resigned his seat on the Company's Board of Directors.
"On behalf of the Board, we would like to thank Mr. Caron for his service and we wish him well with his future endeavours", said Barry Hildred, Chairman of Aldridge. "During his tenure, the Company was successful in advancing the development of its flagship Yenipazar project which culminated in the successful completion of a feasibility study earlier this year resulting in the 100% earn-in of the project. The Company will now focus on retaining new leadership that will guide us through our next phase of development."
To effectively manage the transition to new leadership, Aldridge has established a Special Committee of the Board that will provide general supervision and management of the day-to-day affairs of the Company. In addition, the Special Committee will be responsible for overseeing a process to identify and hire a new Chief Executive Officer.About Aldridge Aldridge is a development stage mining company focused on its wholly owned Yenipazar polymetallic VMS deposit (Au, Ag, Cu, Pb, Zn) in Turkey, a country that is committed to developing its natural resources. Aldridge completed the Yenipazar feasibility study and filed the related NI 43-101 compliant technical report in May 2013 and is currently advancing the project on key aspects including permitting and project financing. Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release. SOURCE Aldridge Minerals Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV