AXIS Capital Holdings Limited (“AXIS Capital”) (NYSE: AXS) today announced Albert Benchimol, President and CEO of AXIS Capital, marks an important organizational milestone by ringing the closing bell at the New York Stock Exchange. The closing bell ceremony commemorates AXIS Capital’s 10 year anniversary as a publicly traded company on the NYSE.
President and CEO Albert Benchimol remarked, “Since our initial public offering, our shareholder returns have significantly outperformed that of the S&P 500 Index and the S&P Property & Casualty Composite. These achievements are a testament to our organization’s world-class team, both past and present, and our consistent focus on delivering top-tier shareholder value across the market cycle.
“We are proud to celebrate our 10 th year on the NYSE, and our history as a global insurer and reinsurer, providing our clients and distribution partners with a broad range of risk transfer products and services, meaningful capacity and unquestioned financial strength. We look forward to extending our track record of success.”
AXIS Capital is a Bermuda-based global provider of specialty lines insurance and treaty reinsurance with shareholders' equity at March 31, 2013 of $5.9 billion and locations in Bermuda, the United States, Europe, Singapore, Canada, Australia and Latin America. Its operating subsidiaries have been assigned a rating of “A+” (“Strong”) by Standard & Poor's and “A” (“Excellent”) with a positive outlook by A.M. Best. For more information about AXIS Capital, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV