REDWOOD CITY, Calif., July 16, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Support.com, Inc. (Nasdaq:SPRT), a leading provider of cloud-based technology services and software that create new revenue streams and improve customer experience, and Soonr, a leading provider of secure file sharing and collaboration services for business, today announced that they are expanding their relationship to include set up and support services for Soonr Workplace. The combined solution will be offered through Support.com partners who serve the small business market.
"SMBs, like larger enterprises, are increasingly leveraging mobile devices and cloud services to drive their businesses," said Josh Pickus, President and CEO, Support.com. "We're excited to expand our partnership with Soonr to offer our partners industry leading online file sharing and collaboration combined with premium 24/7/365 technology support."
The combined Soonr / Support.com solution includes:
- Soonr Workplace with online backup, file sharing and collaboration, and convenient access to shared documents and data via mobile devices, to enable SMB employees to be productive and connected when on the move.
- 24/7/365 access to Support.com's experienced technology specialists for premium technology support, covering initial set-up and ongoing support.
- Integration to Support.com's Nexus ® Service Delivery Platform to enable a seamless customer experience.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts