Coeur Mining, Inc. (the “Company” or “Coeur”) (NYSE: CDE) (TSX: CDM) announced it produced 4.6 million ounces of silver and 60,757 ounces of gold during the second quarter of 2013. These production levels represent increases of 21% for silver and 7% for gold compared to the first quarter. Palmarejo's silver and gold production increased 24% and 23%, respectively, over the first quarter of 2013.
The Company also reaffirmed its full-year 2013 consolidated production guidance of 18.0-19.5 million ounces of silver and 250,000-265,000 ounces of gold.
Coeur will report its full second quarter operating and financial results on August 8, 2013.
Table 1: Operational Highlights: Production
|(silver ounces in thousands)||2Q 2013||1Q 2013||Quarter Variance|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV