Verint® Systems Inc.
(NASDAQ: VRNT) today announced the availability of High-Efficiency Performance Management
—the latest addition to its series of
Business Impact Solutions
launched earlier this year, including
Performance in one department can create a waterfall effect into others, therefore, when actions are not addressed holistically, the efforts of an entire organization can suffer—which directly affects profits. Verint’s High-Efficiency Performance Management is designed to help organizations drive efficiency and increase performance across contact center, back-office and retail branch operations. Through a range of functionality—including scorecards, coaching, plus components of desktop and process analytics and workforce management—this new offering provides organizations with the software and services necessary to build a stronger connection between performance and profits.
The new High-Efficiency Performance Management offering from Verint draws on the company’s unified technology to address performance and efficiency issues across customer serving enterprise departments. The solution can capture and aggregate data across multiple systems while providing a single, standardized framework for efficiently tracking, managing and improving individual, team and organizational performance.
“Enterprises’ increased willingness to spend on contact center technology has been met with a wider array of contact center performance management offerings, and improved solutions or delivery platforms,” shares Donna Fluss, principal, DMG Consulting LLC. “Investments are focused on making contact center performance management solutions more actionable, to facilitate their use in consolidating findings from other workforce optimization modules, and to identify the right actions to effect positive change in agents, contact centers and other operating groups.”
With this latest Verint Business Impact Solution, organizations can:
- Gain unique insight into what employees are really doing using new performance indicators like Production Effectiveness and Product Time Compliance.
- See how effectively employees are performing, where they excel and in what areas they need to sharpen their skills.
- Trigger coaching sessions to help staff hone skills and proficiencies.
- Capture the arrival and status of work items and related activity information, while tracking the progress of key operational metrics.
- Tie the activities of individuals and teams to company goals using insight from the solution, and adjust training and processes as needed to implement a cycle of continuous improvement.
By improving performance and efficiency, the High-Efficiency Performance Management Business Impact Solution can help increase sales, lower operational expenses, reduce IT costs and find hidden capacity in both the contact center and back office. This is only possible when a company can take a holistic view of all of its operations. It takes a complete solution, such as that offered from Verint, to hit all of these touch-points across the organization to “connect the dots” between performance and profits.