iRobot Corp. (NASDAQ: IRBT), a leader in delivering robotic technology-based solutions, announced today it will issue its second-quarter 2013 financial results after market close on July 23.
iRobot will host a live webcast and conference call, open to all interested investors, to review second-quarter 2013 financial results and outlook for 2013 financial performance on Wednesday, July 24. The earnings press release and accompanying prepared remarks document will be accessible on the investor section of the company’s website at http://investor.irobot.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=193096&p=irol-EventDetails&EventId=4897483.
Pertinent details include:
|Date:||Wednesday, July 24|
|Time:||8:30 a.m. ET|
A live, audio broadcast of the conference call also will be available at http://investor.irobot.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=193096&p=irol-irhome. An archived version of the broadcast will be available on the same website shortly after the conclusion of the live event. A replay of the telephone conference call will be available through August 1, and can be accessed by dialing 630- 652-3000, passcode 34160570#.About iRobot Corp. iRobot designs and builds robots that make a difference. The company’s home robots help people find smarter ways to clean, and its government and industrial robots protect those in harm’s way. iRobot’s consumer and military robots feature iRobot Aware® robot intelligence systems, proprietary technology incorporating advanced concepts in navigation, mobility, manipulation and artificial intelligence. For more information about iRobot, please visit www.irobot.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV