Design Forum Features Automotive Technology Trend Watchers And Agents Of Change
Young Detroit Entrepreneurs session – unique offering to this year's event
ANN ARBOR, Mich., July 16, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The 2013 CAR Management Briefing Seminars will feature experts focused on the intersection of technology and the consumer in the Designing for Technology (and the Consumer) Forum on August 7. This year's Forum will highlight the technologies, designs and strategies needed to create "must have" products for the next generation of buyers.
Sheryl Connelly , Futuring Manager for Ford Motor Company, will keynote the session. Ralph Blessing , Executive Vice President, Strategic Innovation, GfK Consumer Experiences North America; Dr. Heiko Schilling , Vice President, Navigation Product Unit, TomTom, Inc.; and Paul M. Williamsen , National Manager, Strategic Educational Support Lexus International will also address session attendees.
Following that session, a panel of young entrepreneurs and innovators engaged in businesses that are helping to revitalize Detroit will convene to discuss how they are using design and technology to create manufacturing jobs, end homelessness, and make the Motor City bright again. In the midst of financial challenges, Detroit is quickly becoming home to an entrepreneurial spirit that will serve as a cornerstone for its renaissance. These agents of change are creating opportunity for themselves and others, while kick-starting an economic machine. The panel will give attendees occasion to consider how a new generation of business developers see the world. The Young Detroit Entrepreneurs panel includes :
- Benjamin Kennedy , Senior Program Officer, Community Development, Detroit, The Kresge Foundation;
- Philip Lauri , Creative Director, Detroit Lives!
- Jacques Panis , President, Shinola
- Veronika Scott , Founder & CEO, Empowerment Plan
- Jake Sigal , CEO, Livio
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV