James Malinchak's College Speaking Success Boot Camp Features Leading Experts
LAS VEGAS, July 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Leading experts, including college professors, speakers and authors will show how to get highly paid speaking fees when they speak at colleges and schools at James Malinchak's College Speaking Success Boot Camp, which will be held in Los Angeles from July 25-28, 2013.
"I am thrilled have a faculty that has been there and done that so my attendees get the most-up-to-date information to succeed in the highly rewarding and highly paid college speaking market," said James Malinchak, a two-time winner of the "College Speaker of Year," and a business motivational keynote speaker. "This event will offer many opportunities for aspiring speakers to network with experts, ask them questions and have their pictures taken with them."
"Since 2002, I have been showing speakers how to get booked in the most overlooked speaking market – colleges and universities," Malinchak said. "This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn from some of the world's leading authorities on college and youth speaking.
Malinchak has taught thousands of professionals how to earn high fees as speakers for colleges and for corporations and associations. Aspiring speakers also will learn from:
- Professor Joe Martin, author of "Good Teachers Never Quit" will speak about how to get booked speaking for Grades K-12 and how to triple your speaking income.
- Jonathan Sprinkles, former national college speaker of the year, will speak about how to connect with college or youth audience and create bookings.
- Julie Carrier, "America's #1 speaker for teen girls" will speak about how she gets paid $3,000 - $10,000 speaking for educators and youth.
- Travis Brown, "Mr. Mojo," America's anti-bullying coach will speak about getting sponsors to fund your speaking.
- Danny Brassell, "America's leading reading ambassador" will speak about three sources of funding for the education market you probably never thought of.
- Adam Ace, two-time national college comedian of the year will show he built his career from no bookings to being booked at more than 500 colleges.
- Mike Super, winner of NBC's hit TV Show "Phenomenon" will show how he went from no bookings to 6-time campus entertainer of the year.
- Jerome Carter, "America's School District Speaker" will speak about getting county offices to fund your speaking for entire school districts.
- Joe Theismann, former NFL world champion and current NFL football analyst will speak about how to be a world champion speaker.
- Three experts who book speakers for college and youth events, Donna Ripley, Eric Lambert and Kevin Reisenauer will each offer an insider's perspectives to booking speakers in the education market.
- The 10 departments at each college that have budgets that can book you to speak
- How to reach the key people who are already booking speakers at colleges
- The most effective ways to contact they key people so you don't waste time and money
- How to get spin-off business from your talks
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV