Cover-All (NYSE MKT:COVR), announced today that three carriers have selected to upgrade to the new Cover-All Policy to handle their commercial auto and commercial package (including property, general liability, inland marine and crime) lines of business. All three carriers will implement Cover-All’s suite of products for operations, including rating, quoting, underwriting, policy administration, document generation/management and distribution, while improving operating efficiencies, marketplace responsiveness, productivity and independent agent collaboration.
Today, the Cover-All suite includes Cover-All Policy, BlueWave Claims, and Cover-All Business Intelligence, as well as additional tools that are part of the Cover-All Studio for Configuration, Testing and Conversion. The robust functionality and in-depth insurance knowledge inherent to Cover-All’s product suite has resulted in a number of recent wins.
“Cover-All is proud to add three customers to our growing base of carriers implementing the new Cover-All Policy,” said Manish Shah, president and CEO of Cover-All. “We are confident that modern technology of Cover-All Policy will enable our customers to grow their business rapidly and achieve greater operating efficiency. Cover-All Policy’s ease-of-use will make the transition quick and straightforward.”
About Cover-All TechnologiesCover-All provides P&C insurance professionals a robust state-of-the-art, browser-based family of Policy, Business Intelligence, and Claims solutions designed to deliver products to market faster, enhance quality, ensure compliance, and reduce costs. With offices in Morristown, NJ, Manhattan and Honolulu, Cover-All continues its tradition of developing technology solutions designed to revolutionize the way P&C insurance business is conducted. Additional information is available online at www.cover-all.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV