- According to CoreLogic the market is not experiencing a housing bubble, and the rise in mortgage rates will help to prevent one in the future.
- Housing affordability is near its height due to historically low interest rates and home prices.
- According to the housing affordability index, all but two states are affordable today, and most states are near their recent affordability high points.
- Cash sales peaked above 40 percent two years ago and are slowly receding.
- Cash sales are one of the drivers behind the rapid house price recovery.
CoreLogic Releases July MarketPulse Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.