PALO ALTO, Calif., July 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Jive Software, Inc. (Nasdaq: JIVE), today introduced the Summer cloud release, the latest quarterly offering that gives IT departments and business leaders new and innovative tools to boost productivity and drive deeper collaboration among employees, customers and partners. The Summer cloud release offers advanced gamification to drive engagement, new business analytics tools to measure business value, and enhancements to Jive Anywhere and Jive StreamOnce for increased productivity both on the Jive platform or outside Jive using existing tools and systems of record.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/jive-unveils-summer-cloud-release-for-social-collaboration-across-employees-customers-and-partners-215625641.html
"The Summer cloud release pushes the boundaries on social business by delivering a variety of instrumental features companies can easily embrace," said Nathan Rawlins, vice president of product marketing at Jive. "Whether through gamification campaigns to drive engagement or business analytic tools to measure the impact and value of social business, we are constantly creating new ways for companies to increase productivity and drive better business outcomes for companies."
Driving purposeful collaboration and leveraging business intelligence: The new and enhanced features in the Summer cloud release provides companies with added ways to drive purposeful collaboration – both on and off network – and leverage new business intelligence tools to analyze the value social business delivers.
- The Advanced Gamification module , powered by Bunchball and now available for cloud communities, allows people to create missions and offer rewards based on Jive activity. A reputation center shows employees their accomplished missions, current points and new missions available. Community managers can customize experiences using more than 130 different actions to encourage the behaviors most critical for employee productivity. Departments can also run reports on activities and expand their gamification strategy as employees embrace missions and rewards. These advanced gamification techniques can be used by external communities as well – whether allowing customers to earn points and rewards for helping other customers in support communities or helping sales people reward and recognize partners for their contributions to business goals.
- New Jive Business Analytics measure the processes critical to organizational performance, with ready-made, easy-to-read reports that highlights areas that can be improved in reaching specific business goals like sales performance to quota, onboarding effectiveness of new employees and speed in making new customer service reps productive – all measured in clear financial terms. Jive Business Analytics provides answers to the questions like "how productive is the workforce?," "how effective is employee on-boarding?" and "how aligned are employees?" The analytics also make it simple to drill down on teams, geographies and use cases.
- Jive Anywhere has been completely reinvented to offer a more intuitive way for people to share content from across the web and share conversations with their Jive community - all from the tab menu in a browser. New multi-network support allows people with more than one network to easily select and post content to relevant communities from a single pane versus having to log in and out of each network before posting updates. This breakthrough application allows any web-based system of record, legacy application or web page to instantly be integrated into the Jive social business platform without the need for software coding or effort by the IT department.
- Jive StreamOnce , which seamlessly brings together business applications – such as email, CRM systems, conversation streams and document storage, has added additional integrations with Chatter, Yammer and Evernote. For example, a person in sales can use Jive StreamOnce as their communications hub, and access Chatter, Evernote an Yammer directly from Jive - eliminating the need to go back and forth between business apps or collaborate blindly without the relevant context when making a decision on a deal. The new integrations with Chatter, Yammer and Evernote will be available in the coming weeks.
- Jive is also continuing to enhance many of the features introduced in the Spring cloud release. Structured Outcomes now offers an improved workflow and new search filters, Purposeful Places has been expanded to offer new sales, marketing, HR and R&D templates, and Impact Metrics now offers the ability to view hourly statistics to provide people with the most timely updates on whose viewed, commented and liked their work.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV