- The Advanced Gamification module , powered by Bunchball and now available for cloud communities, allows people to create missions and offer rewards based on Jive activity. A reputation center shows employees their accomplished missions, current points and new missions available. Community managers can customize experiences using more than 130 different actions to encourage the behaviors most critical for employee productivity. Departments can also run reports on activities and expand their gamification strategy as employees embrace missions and rewards. These advanced gamification techniques can be used by external communities as well – whether allowing customers to earn points and rewards for helping other customers in support communities or helping sales people reward and recognize partners for their contributions to business goals.
- New Jive Business Analytics measure the processes critical to organizational performance, with ready-made, easy-to-read reports that highlights areas that can be improved in reaching specific business goals like sales performance to quota, onboarding effectiveness of new employees and speed in making new customer service reps productive – all measured in clear financial terms. Jive Business Analytics provides answers to the questions like "how productive is the workforce?," "how effective is employee on-boarding?" and "how aligned are employees?" The analytics also make it simple to drill down on teams, geographies and use cases.
- Jive Anywhere has been completely reinvented to offer a more intuitive way for people to share content from across the web and share conversations with their Jive community - all from the tab menu in a browser. New multi-network support allows people with more than one network to easily select and post content to relevant communities from a single pane versus having to log in and out of each network before posting updates. This breakthrough application allows any web-based system of record, legacy application or web page to instantly be integrated into the Jive social business platform without the need for software coding or effort by the IT department.
- Jive StreamOnce , which seamlessly brings together business applications – such as email, CRM systems, conversation streams and document storage, has added additional integrations with Chatter, Yammer and Evernote. For example, a person in sales can use Jive StreamOnce as their communications hub, and access Chatter, Evernote an Yammer directly from Jive - eliminating the need to go back and forth between business apps or collaborate blindly without the relevant context when making a decision on a deal. The new integrations with Chatter, Yammer and Evernote will be available in the coming weeks.
- Jive is also continuing to enhance many of the features introduced in the Spring cloud release. Structured Outcomes now offers an improved workflow and new search filters, Purposeful Places has been expanded to offer new sales, marketing, HR and R&D templates, and Impact Metrics now offers the ability to view hourly statistics to provide people with the most timely updates on whose viewed, commented and liked their work.
Jive Unveils Summer Cloud Release For Social Collaboration Across Employees, Customers And Partners
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts