The Battlefield™ brand continues to demonstrate explosive growth as DICE, an Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) studio, today announced a full slate of unique Battlefield-branded products for fans to enjoy. In anticipation of the Battlefield 4™ launch on October 29, DICE has hand-selected strategic licensing partners that will bring the beloved Battlefield brand to new retail sectors and new demographics this holiday. These category leaders give gamers a chance to engage with the Battlefield brand in new ways and further develop the profile of Battlefield in pop culture.
With a range of Battlefield 4 items, players will be able to create a deeper connection with this award-winning title. Licensed products include a Battlefield 4 novel written by esteemed author Peter Grimsdale that provides backstory about the game’s heroic squad, a high-end art book that dives deeper into the imagery of Battlefield 4 and a range of Battlefield 4 gaming peripherals to help you feel the intensity of the battlefield. The full list of products in the officially licensed Battlefield 4 collection are:
1. Orion Publishing Group Battlefield 4 novel written by Peter Grimsdale
2. Titan Books Battlefield 4 art book in Standard and Limited Editions3. Razer performance PC gaming peripherals and accessories, including mice, keyboards, headsets, messengers bags, and iPhone® cases 4. PDP performance Xbox 360 and PS3 controllers 5. Qpad premium PC mouse mats 6. Jinx clothing apparel and accessories including t-shirts, hoodies, hats, key chains and dog tags 7. Prima Games Standard and Collection Edition strategy guides 8. Cook & Becker Battlefield 4 artwork 9. Walls360 Battlefield 4 wall graphics 10. BigBen Interactive mobile device and tablet cases Winner of more than 20 critic awards at E3 2013 including Best of Show from GameSpot.com , Battlefield 4 offers players a glimpse into the future of interactive entertainment. Powered by the advanced technology of DICE’s proprietary Frostbite™ 3 engine, Battlefield 4 will deliver a new era of first-person action, from a cinematic single player experience with dramatic, Hollywood acting performances to a multiplayer offering that will usher in the next generation of online warfare. Battlefield 4 multiplayer introduces key innovations including Levolution, where a dynamic environment reacts to the player’s every move to ensure no two games will ever be the same. Players will also see the return of Commander Mode, a tug-of-war between two opposing players with a birds-eye view of the battlefield as they provide critical intelligence and powerful assets to their troops below. Battlefield 4 multiplayer will also feature epic 64-player battles running at a smooth 60 frames-per-second on Xbox One ®, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, the PlayStation®4 and PC. Battlefield 4 will be available October 29 for the Xbox 360 ® videogame and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation ®3 computer entertainment system and PC. Battlefield 4 will also be available for Xbox One® and the PlayStation 4. To find out more about Battlefield 4 please visit www.battlefield.com. To join the conversation on Battlefield 4, please visit http://www.facebook.com/battlefield, follow us on Twitter® at www.twitter.com/battlefield and #BF4, or sign up for the official Battlefield newsletter at www.battlefield.com. Press assets for Battlefield 4 are available at http://info.ea.com. About Electronic Arts Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. The Company delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets. EA has more than 285 million registered players and operates in 75 countries.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts