The Battlefield™ brand continues to demonstrate explosive growth as DICE, an Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) studio, today announced a full slate of unique Battlefield-branded products for fans to enjoy. In anticipation of the Battlefield 4™ launch on October 29, DICE has hand-selected strategic licensing partners that will bring the beloved Battlefield brand to new retail sectors and new demographics this holiday. These category leaders give gamers a chance to engage with the Battlefield brand in new ways and further develop the profile of Battlefield in pop culture.
With a range of Battlefield 4 items, players will be able to create a deeper connection with this award-winning title. Licensed products include a Battlefield 4 novel written by esteemed author Peter Grimsdale that provides backstory about the game’s heroic squad, a high-end art book that dives deeper into the imagery of Battlefield 4 and a range of Battlefield 4 gaming peripherals to help you feel the intensity of the battlefield. The full list of products in the officially licensed Battlefield 4 collection are:
1. Orion Publishing Group Battlefield 4 novel written by Peter Grimsdale
2. Titan Books Battlefield 4 art book in Standard and Limited Editions3. Razer performance PC gaming peripherals and accessories, including mice, keyboards, headsets, messengers bags, and iPhone® cases 4. PDP performance Xbox 360 and PS3 controllers 5. Qpad premium PC mouse mats 6. Jinx clothing apparel and accessories including t-shirts, hoodies, hats, key chains and dog tags 7. Prima Games Standard and Collection Edition strategy guides 8. Cook & Becker Battlefield 4 artwork 9. Walls360 Battlefield 4 wall graphics 10. BigBen Interactive mobile device and tablet cases Winner of more than 20 critic awards at E3 2013 including Best of Show from GameSpot.com , Battlefield 4 offers players a glimpse into the future of interactive entertainment. Powered by the advanced technology of DICE’s proprietary Frostbite™ 3 engine, Battlefield 4 will deliver a new era of first-person action, from a cinematic single player experience with dramatic, Hollywood acting performances to a multiplayer offering that will usher in the next generation of online warfare. Battlefield 4 multiplayer introduces key innovations including Levolution, where a dynamic environment reacts to the player’s every move to ensure no two games will ever be the same. Players will also see the return of Commander Mode, a tug-of-war between two opposing players with a birds-eye view of the battlefield as they provide critical intelligence and powerful assets to their troops below. Battlefield 4 multiplayer will also feature epic 64-player battles running at a smooth 60 frames-per-second on Xbox One ®, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, the PlayStation®4 and PC. Battlefield 4 will be available October 29 for the Xbox 360 ® videogame and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation ®3 computer entertainment system and PC. Battlefield 4 will also be available for Xbox One® and the PlayStation 4. To find out more about Battlefield 4 please visit www.battlefield.com. To join the conversation on Battlefield 4, please visit http://www.facebook.com/battlefield, follow us on Twitter® at www.twitter.com/battlefield and #BF4, or sign up for the official Battlefield newsletter at www.battlefield.com. Press assets for Battlefield 4 are available at http://info.ea.com. About Electronic Arts Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. The Company delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets. EA has more than 285 million registered players and operates in 75 countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV