Personalize Your Very Own Berenstain Bears Book
CHICAGO, July 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- A personalized edition of The Berenstain Bears® beloved classic, Home Sweet Tree, is now available exclusively at Put Me In The Story, which takes bestselling children's books by celebrated and award-winning authors and integrates personalization—creating customized books that make your child the star of treasured children's stories.
Now parents will be able to create a personalized book that integrates their child's name throughout the classic Berenstain Bears story, Home Sweet Tree. The book also includes a dedication page at the front allowing customers to insert a personal photo and message plus a special page at the end where you can include a picture of your child's home.
"The Berenstain Bears' family tree house is perhaps the most iconic residence in the world of children's books," says Mike Berenstain. " Home Sweet Tree gives kids a guided tour and lets them imagine themselves living there, as well!"Custom print orders of Home Sweet Tree are available now, priced at $32.99. It's a simple three-step process to order a book. Just go to www.putmeinthestory.com, choose from the catalog of popular children's books, and personalize the book with the child's name, photo, and personal message. The book is then printed and shipped to you. For a limited time, customers will receive 15% OFF* their entire order. Sourcebooks recently announced the addition of Sesame Workshop's Elmo Loves You to the app and website, along with My Name Is Not Isabella and My Name Is Not Alexander, the New York Times bestselling picture books by Jennifer Fosberry. You can also create and order personalized editions of many of the books available at Put Me In The Story on the free iPad app. *Enter coupon code "GET15" at checkout to receive 15% off your entire purchase. Offer ends July 23, 2013. SOURCE Sourcebooks
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV