WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., July 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- FTI Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: FCN), the global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations protect and enhance their enterprise value, today announced that FTI Consulting recently was honored by the Global M&A Network for excellence and outstanding achievements in the global restructuring, special situation merger and acquisition (M&A), and turnaround markets.
FTI Consulting was awarded in the following categories at the annual Turnaround Atlas Awards gala:
- Chapter 11 Reorganization Deal of the Year (Middle Markets) for representation of Reddy Ice Corporation Chapter 11 plan of reorganization and sale
- Chapter 11 Reorganization Deal of the Year (Small Mid Markets) for representation of Northstar Aerospace Inc. Chapter 11 plan of reorganization and sale to affiliate of Wynnchurch Capital
- Corporate Turnaround of the Year (Middle Markets) for representation of Trinidad Cement Limited Group
- Cross-Border Special Situation M&A Deal of the Year for representation of Digital Domain Media Group, Inc. Chapter 11 bankruptcy sale of Mothership Media and assets to Galloping Horse Film & TV Production Co. Ltd. and Reliance MediaWorks joint venture
- Energy Services Turnaround of the Year for representation of Dynegy Holdings Chapter 11 plan of reorganization
- Special Situation M&A Deal of the Year (Small Mid Markets) for representation of Blitz U.S.A. Inc. Chapter 11 plan of reorganization and sale of assets to Scepter Holdings Inc.
"We hold ourselves to high standards of performance and client service," said Bob Duffy, Global Co-leader of the FTI Consulting Corporate Finance/Restructuring segment. "FTI Consulting served as a trusted advisor on a number of transactions with varying challenges and complexities. It is rewarding for our firm to be recognized for our ability to meet our clients' unique needs. Our diverse service offerings, global breadth and deep industry expertise allow FTI Consulting to provide our clients with customized solutions to address their most critical issues whenever and wherever they arise."
The Turnaround Atlas Awards exclusively honors top performers from the distressed M&A, restructuring, reorganizations and turnaround communities worldwide. Winners are selected independently based on multiple criteria for each distinct award category. For 2013, 320 restructuring transactions were reviewed, with ultimately 38 unique transactions being designated as award winners from around the globe.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV