Michael Kors Holdings Limited (NYSE: KORS) today announced that it plans to report its first quarter fiscal 2014 financial results on Tuesday, August 6, 2013, before the market opens. The Company also plans to hold a conference call to discuss its financial results the same day at 8:00 a.m. ET.
A live web cast of the conference call will be available in the investor relations section of the Company’s website, www.michaelkors.com.
In addition, a replay of the call will be available shortly after the conclusion of the call and remain available until August 13, 2013. To access the telephone replay, listeners should dial (877) 870-5176 or (858) 384-5517 for international callers. The access code for the replay is 2782609. A replay of the web cast will also be available within two hours of the conclusion of the call and will remain on the website for ninety days.
About Michael Kors HoldingsMichael Kors is a world-renowned, award-winning designer of luxury accessories and ready to wear. His namesake company, established in 1981, currently produces a range of products through his Michael Kors and MICHAEL Michael Kors labels, including accessories, footwear, watches, jewelry, men’s and women’s ready to wear, and a full line of fragrance products. Michael Kors stores are operated, either directly or through licensing partners, in some of the most prestigious cities in the world, including New York, Beverly Hills, Chicago, London, Milan, Paris, Munich, Istanbul, Dubai, Seoul, Tokyo and Hong Kong.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV