8. -- Intel (INTC), the world's largest chipmaker, is expected to post second-quarter earnings after the closing bell Wednesday of 39 cents a share on revenue of $12.9 billion.
9. -- CSX (CSX) said Tuesday that second-quarter earnings rose 4% on rate increases and a small improvement in the volume of products the railroad company hauled during the period.
10. -- The American League beat the National League 3-0 in Tuesday's All-Star game, giving the AL home-field advantage in the World Series. -- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV