XI'AN, China, July 16, 2013 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- China Green Agriculture, Inc. (NYSE: CGA; "China Green Agriculture" or the "Company"), a company that mainly produces and distributes humic acid-based compound fertilizers, other varieties of compound fertilizers and agricultural products through its wholly-owned subsidiaries in China, today announced that, one of the Company's wholly-owned subsidiaries organized under the laws of the PRC, Shaanxi TechTeam Jinong Humic Acid Product Co., Ltd. ("Jinong"), was invited to present its flagship products during a two-day roadshow of branded fertilizers in Luochuan, Shaanxi Province, China.
Farmer Daily, the newspaper believed to have the largest subscription in the agriculture industry in China, hosted the roadshow in Luochuan from June 22 to June 23. Besides Farmer Daily, the local municipal government and provincial regulation office jointly oversaw the roadshow event. The roadshow has a mission to provide a new venue for farmers to interact with fertilizer producers for the better use of fertilizer products. Approximately over 50 vendors were able to present their fertilizer and pesticide products to the public, including 1,500 farmers and over 200 representatives from farmers' cooperation units and farm owners during the two-day roadshow period.
Farmer Daily invited Jinong to present its advanced liquid products for the roadshow. During the event, Jinong showcased its classic products as well as a number of new products including "red potassium", "Jinong classic", and "eighty percent organic fertilizer" to the audience.
"We are thankful to the Daily for their excellent organizing work of the roadshow," stated Mr. Tao Li, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of China Green Agriculture. "We are glad to see that people at the roadshow like our products, and we hope our products can help them improve the yield of their farms."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV