Invacare Corporation (NYSE:IVC) (“Invacare” or the “Company”) announces that it will release its financial results for the second quarter 2013 before the market opens on Thursday, July 25, 2013. At that time, the Company also plans to give an update on its certification audits relating to the consent decree with the United States Food & Drug Administration (FDA) at its Taylor Street wheelchair manufacturing and corporate facilities in Elyria, Ohio.
The Company will sponsor a conference call for investors and other interested parties on Thursday, July 25 at 8:30 AM ET to discuss the Company’s performance. Those wishing to participate in the live call should dial 1-877-664-4417, or 1-706-679-5239 for international callers, and enter meeting ID 15449771 .
A digital recording will be available two hours after completion of the conference call from July 25, 2013 through August 1, 2013. To access the recording, US/Canada callers should dial 1-855-859-2056 or 1-404-537-3406 for international callers, and enter the Conference ID 15449771.
Invacare Corporation (NYSE:IVC), headquartered in Elyria, Ohio, is the
global leader in the manufacture and distribution of innovative home and
long-term care medical products that promote recovery and active
lifestyles. The Company has 5,800 associates and markets its products in
approximately 80 countries around the world. For more information about
the Company and its products, visit Invacare's website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV