Small Business Loans From ACBL Are An Important Step In A Sustainable Economic Recovery
LOS ANGELES, July 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- While California has benefitted significantly from the economic recovery following the global collapse of 2008, small businesses in Los Angeles still have a long way to go before they experience a truly healthy, sustainable economic climate. Fortunately, due to the expert lenders at Advantage Capital Business Loans, a welcoming marketplace for small companies looking for business loans may soon be on the horizon. For those in need of quick business loans, in recent years, ACBL has proven to be the ideal lender in recent years. With ACBL business loans, bad credit or a lack of collateral is rarely a hindrance thanks to an innovative, easy to understand lending strategy.
In California, rising energy usage has helped to bolster a major economic foundation, and rapid growth in fields like bond fund management, STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) and healthcare have helped the Golden State to regain its footing as an economic powerhouse. In fact, unemployment in the state has dropped to 8.6% by recovering from severe job losses since 2007. While these gains are cause for optimism, it's worth noting that the employment rate is still off 5% from pre-recession levels, a difference that many experts agree can be largely rectified by an upsurge in small business growth – which could be spurred by lending at ACBL.
ACBL was founded specifically to serve the unmet financial needs of small to medium-sized businesses. With principals who hail from a small business background, the lending agency understands the factors that make healthy, effective loans so difficult achieve for small business owners – namely, a lengthy lending process and limited options that favor big multinational corporations, among other reasons.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV