NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- With earnings season under way, TheStreet's Jim Cramer and Brittany Umar are here to discuss their game plan going forward and what to make of everything so far, based on your Twitter questions.
Cramer said that the solid report from Wells Fargo (WFC) should give us a good preview of what to expect from Bank of America.
Adding to that, JPMorgan (JPM), which reported very nice results, should provide investors a glimpse of what to expect from Goldman Sachs on Tuesday.Citigroup (C) reported on Monday and also beat top and bottom line estimates quite handily. But financials aren't the only ones reporting earnings this week. In fact, more than 15% of the S&P 500 will report, including eBay (EBAY) and Microsoft (MSFT). In tech, Cramer has the highest expectations for Google (GOOG), citing that investors have mostly been picking over "left for dead" companies in the sector. And finally, with Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke on Capitol Hill this week, Cramer had little worry, concluding, "I'm not that concerned, I think it will be good." -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV