Journal Communications, Inc. (NYSE:JRN) will announce second quarter 2013 earnings on Wednesday, July 31, before the market opens. A conference call to discuss the results will be held that day at 10:00 a.m. Central Time (11:00 a.m. ET, 8:00 a.m. PT).
The full text of the earnings announcement and accompanying financial tables will be available on the Journal Communications’ website, http://www.journalcommunications.com/investors.
To access the call, dial (877) 280-4960 (domestic) or (857) 244-7317 (international) at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled 10:00 a.m. CT start. The access code for the conference call is 19642190.
Replays of the conference call will be available July 31 through August 7. To hear the replay, dial (888) 286-8010 (domestic) or (617) 801-6888 (international) at least one hour after the completion of the call. The access code for the replay is 45837849.The live webcast will be accessible through www.journalcommunications.com/investors. An archive of the webcast will be available July 31 through August 7. About Journal Communications Journal Communications, Inc., headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, was founded in 1882. We are a diversified media company with operations in television and radio broadcasting, publishing and digital media. We own and operate 15 television stations and 35 radio stations in 12 states. We publish the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, which serves as the only major daily newspaper for the Milwaukee metropolitan area, and several community publications in Wisconsin. Our digital media assets build on our strong publishing and broadcasting brands.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV