EQT Corp (EQT): Today's Featured Utilities Laggard
EQT (EQT) pushed the Utilities sector lower today making it today's featured Utilities laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, EQT fell $1.70 (-2.1%) to $80.48 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,294,282 shares of EQT exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,468,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $80.46-$82.45 after having opened the day at $82.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $82.18. Other companies within the Utilities sector that declined today were: GreenHunter Resources (GRH), down 7.8%, Artesian Resource Corporation (ARTNA), down 3.1%, Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT), down 3.0% and Consolidated Water Company (CWCO), down 2.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full EQT Ratings Report.
- Use our utilities section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV