Walt Disney Co (DIS): Today's Featured Services Laggard
Walt Disney (DIS) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Walt Disney fell $1.05 (-1.6%) to $65.93 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,386,787 shares of Walt Disney exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8,155,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $65.89-$67.36 after having opened the day at $67.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $66.98. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Birks & Mayors (BMJ), down 13.4%, Dex Media (DXM), down 8.0%, VSE Corporation (VSEC), down 7.6% and Globus Maritime (GLBS), down 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Walt Disney Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV