Align Technology (ALGN) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Align Technology fell $0.50 (-1.3%) to $38.70 on light volume. Throughout the day, 530,754 shares of Align Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 918,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $38.69-$39.30 after having opened the day at $39.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.20. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Mazor Robotics (MZOR), down 8.5%, BSD Medical Corporation (BSDM), down 6.8%, CardioNet (BEAT), down 5.5% and Hooper Holmes (HH), down 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Align Technology Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about ALGN
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV